close
1. I see.我明白了 |
2. I quit! 我不干了! |
3. Let go! 放手! |
4. Me too.我也是。 |
5. My god! 天哪! |
6. No way! 不行! |
7. Come on.來吧(趕快) |
8. Hold on.等一等。 |
9. I agree。我同意。 |
10. Not bad.還不錯。 |
11. Not yet.還沒。 |
12. See you.再見。 |
13. Shut up! 閉嘴! |
14. So long.再見。 |
15. Why not? 好呀! (為什麼不呢?) |
16. Allow me.讓我來。 |
17. Be quiet! 安靜點! |
18. Cheer up! 振作起來! |
19. Good job! 做得好! |
20. Have fun! 玩得開心! |
21. How much? 多少錢? |
22. I'm full.我飽了。 |
23. I'm home.我回來了。 |
24. I'm lost.我迷路了。 |
25. My treat.我請客。 |
26. So do I.我也一樣。 |
27. This way。這邊請。 |
28. After you.您先。 |
29. Bless you! 祝福你! |
30. Follow me.跟我來。 |
31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!) |
32. Good luck! 祝好運! |
33. I decline! 我拒絕! |
34. I promise.我保證。 |
35. Of course! 當然了! |
36. Slow down! 慢點! |
37. Take care! 保重! |
38. They hurt. (傷口)疼。 |
39. Try again.再試試。 |
40. Watch out! 當心。 |
41. What's up? 有什麼事嗎? |
42. Be careful! 注意! |
43. Bottoms up! 乾杯(見底)! |
44. Don't move! 不許動! |
45. Guess what? 猜猜看? |
46. I doubt it 我懷疑。 |
47. I think so.我也這麼想。 |
48. I'm single.我是單身貴族。 |
49. Keep it up! 堅持下去! |
50. Let me see.讓我想想。 |
51. Never mind.不要緊。 |
52. No problem! 沒問題! |
53. That's all! 就這樣! |
54. Time is up.時間快到了。 |
55. What's new? 有什麼新鮮事嗎? |
56. Count me on 算上我。 |
57. Don't worry.別擔心。 |
58. Feel better? 好點了嗎? |
59. I love you! 我愛你! |
60. I'm his fan。我是他的影迷。 |
61. Is it yours? 這是你的嗎? |
62. That's neat.這很好。 |
63. Are you sure? 你肯定嗎? |
64. Do l have to 非做不可嗎? |
65. He is my age.他和我同歲。 |
66. Here you are.給你。 |
67. No one knows . 沒有人知道。 |
68. Take it easy.別緊張。 |
69. What a pity! 太遺憾了! |
70. Any thing else? 還要別的嗎? |
71. To be careful! 一定要小心! |
72. Do me a favor? 幫個忙,好嗎? |
73. Help yourself.別客氣。 |
74. I'm on a diet.我在節食。 |
75. Keep in Touch.保持聯絡。 |
76. Time is money.時間就是金錢。 |
77. Who's calling? 是哪一位? |
78. You did right.你做得對。 |
79. You set me up! 你出賣我! |
80. Can I help you? 我能幫你嗎? |
81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得開心! |
82. Excuse me,Sir.先生,對不起。 |
83. Give me a hand! 幫幫我! |
84. How's it going? 怎麼樣? |
85. I have no idea.我沒有頭緒。 |
86. I just made it! 我做到了! |
87. I'll see to it 我會留意的。 |
88. I'm in a hurry! 我在趕時間! |
89. It's her field.這是她的本行。 |
90. It's up to you.由你決定。 |
91. Just wonderful! 簡直太棒了! |
92. What about you? 你呢? |
93. You owe me one.你欠我一個人情。 |
94. You're welcome.不客氣。 |
95. Any day will do.哪一天都行夕 |
96. Are you kidding? 你在開玩笑吧! |
97. Congratulations! 祝賀你! |
98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。 |
99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。 |
100. I'll fix you Up.我會幫你打點的 |
101. It sounds great!.聽起來很不錯。 |
102. It's a fine day。今天是個好天。 |
103. So far,So good.目前還不錯。 |
104. What time is it? 幾點了? |
105. You can make it! 你能做到! |
106. Control yourself! 克制一下! |
107. He came by train.他乘火車來。 |
108. He is ill in bed.他臥病在床。 |
109. He lacks courage.他缺乏勇氣。 |
110. How's everything? 一切還好吧? |
111. I have no choice.我別無選擇。 |
112. I like ice-cream.我喜歡吃冰淇淋。 |
113. I love this game.我鍾愛這項運動。 |
114. I'll try my best.我盡力而為。 |
115. I'm On your side.我全力支持你。 |
116. Long time no see! 好久不見! |
117. No pain,no gain.不勞無獲。 |
118. Well,it depends 噢,這得看情況。 |
119. We're all for it.我們全都同意。 |
120. What a good deal! 真便宜! |
121. What should I do? 我該怎麼辦? |
122. You asked for it! 你自討苦吃! |
123. You have my word.我保證。 |
124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你! |
125. Don't count on me.別指望我。 |
126. Don't fall for it! 別上當! |
127. Don't let me down.別讓我失望。 |
128. Easy come easy go.來得容易,去得快。 |
129. I beg your pardon.請你原諒。 |
130. I beg your pardon? 請您再說一遍(我沒有聽清)。 |
131. I'll be back soon.我馬上回來。 |
132. I'll check it out.我去查查看。 |
133. It’s a long story.說來話長。 |
134. It’s Sunday today.今天是星期天。 |
135. Just wait and see! 等著瞧! |
136. Make up your mind.做個決定吧。 |
137. That's all I need.我就要這些。 |
138. The view is great.景色多麼漂亮! |
139. The wall has ears.隔牆有耳。 |
140. There comes a bus.汽車來了。 |
141. What day is today? 今天星期幾? |
142. What do you think? 你怎麼認為? |
143. Who told you that? 誰告訴你的? |
144. Who's kicking off? 現在是誰在開球? |
145. Yes,I suppose So.是的,我也這麼認為。 |
146. You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。 |
147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言嗎? |
148. Don't be so modest.別謙虛了。 |
149. Don't give me that! 少來這套! |
150. He is a smart boy.他是個小機靈鬼。 |
151. He is just a child.他只是個孩子。 |
152. I can't follow you.我不懂你說的。 |
153. I felt sort of ill. 我感覺有點不適。 |
154. I have a good idea! 我有一個好主意。 |
155. It is growing cool.天氣漸漸涼爽起來。 |
156. It seems all right.看來這沒問題。 |
157. It's going too far.太離譜了。 |
158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的筆嗎? |
159. She had a bad cold.她患了重感冒。 |
160. That's a good idea.這個主意真不錯。 |
161. The answer is zero.白忙了。 |
162. What does she like? 她喜歡什麼? |
163. As soon as possible! 越快越好! |
164. He can hardly speak.他幾乎說不出話來。 |
165. He always talks big.他總是吹牛。 |
166. He won an election.他在選舉中獲勝。 |
167. I am a football fan.我是個足球迷。 |
168. If only I could fly.要是我能飛就好了。 |
169. I'll be right there.我馬上就到。 |
170. I'll see you at six.我六點鐘見你。 |
171. IS it true or false? 這是對的還是錯的? |
172. Just read it for me.就讀給我聽好了。 |
173. Knowledge is power.知識就是力量。 |
174. Move out of my way! 讓開! |
175. Time is running out.沒時間了。 |
176. We are good friends.我們是好朋友。 |
177. What's your trouble? 你哪兒不舒服? |
178. You did fairly well! 你幹得相當不錯1 |
179. Clothes make the man.人要衣裝。 |
180. Did you miss the bus?你錯過公共汽車了? |
181. Don't lose your head。不要驚慌失措。 |
182. He can't take a joke.他開不得玩笑。 |
183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100美元。 |
184. How are things going? 事情進展得怎樣? |
185. How are you recently? 最近怎麼樣? |
186. I know all about it.我知道有關它的一切。 |
187. It really takes time.這樣太耽誤時間了。 |
188. It's against the law.這是違法的。 |
189. Love me,love my dog. (諺語)愛屋及烏。 |
190. My mouth is watering.我要流口水了。 |
191. Speak louder,please.說話請大聲點兒。 |
192. This boy has no job.這個男孩沒有工作。 |
193. This house is my own.這所房子是我自己的。 |
194. What happened to you? 你怎麼了? |
195. You are just in time. 你來得正是時候。 |
196. You need to workout.你需要去運動鍛煉一下。 |
197. Your hand feels cold.你的手摸起來很冷。 。 |
198. Don't be so childish. 別這麼孩子氣。 |
199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰運氣。 |
200. Fasten your seat belt.係好你的安全帶。 |
201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。 |
202. He looks very healthy.他看來很健康。 |
203. He paused for a reply.他停下來等著·回答。 |
204. He repaired his house.他修理了他的房子。 |
205. He suggested a picnic. 他建議搞一次野餐。 |
206. Here's a gift for you.這裡有個禮物送給你。 |
207. How much does it cost? 多少錢? |
208. I caught the last bus. 我趕上了最後一班車。 |
209. I could hardly speak.我簡直說不出話來。 |
210. I'll have to try that.我得試試這麼做。 |
211. I'm very proud of you.我為你感到非常驕傲。 |
212. It doesn't make sense. 這沒有意義(不合常理)。 |
213. Make yourself at home.請不要拘禮。 |
214. My car needs washing.我的車需要洗一洗。 |
215. None of your business! 與你無關! |
216. Not a sound was heard. 一點聲音也沒有。 |
217. That's always the case.習以為常了。 |
218. The road divides here. 這條路在這里分岔。 |
219. Those are watermelons.那些是西瓜。 |
220. What a nice day it is! 今天天氣真好! |
221. What's wrong with you? 你哪裡不對勁? |
222. You are a chicken.你是個膽小鬼。 |
223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天氣,是嗎? |
224. He is collecting money.他在籌集資金。 |
225. He was born in New York.他出生在紐約。 |
226. He was not a bit tired.他一點也不累。 |
227. I will be more careful.我會小心一些的, |
228. I will never forget it.我會記著的。 |
229. It is Just what I need.這正是我所需要的。 |
230. It rather surprised me.那事使我頗感驚訝。 |
231. Just around the comer.就在附近。 |
232. Just for entertainment.只是為了消遣一下。 |
233. Let bygones be bygones.過去的,就讓它過去吧。 |
234. Mother doesn't make up.媽媽不化妝。 |
235. Oh,you are kidding me.哦,你別拿我開玩笑了。 |
236. She has been to school. 她上學去了。 |
237. Skating is interesting.滑冰很有趣。 |
238. Supper is ready at six.晚餐六點鐘就好了。 |
239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意! |
240. What horrible weather! 這鬼天氣! |
241. Which would you prefer? 你要選哪個? |
242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜歡吃冰淇淋嗎? |
243. First come first served.先到先得。 |
244. Great minds think alike.英雄所見略同。 |
245. He has a sense of humor.他有幽默感。 |
246. He is acting an old man.他正扮演一個老人。 |
247. He is looking for a job.他正在找工作。 |
248. He doesn't care about me.他並不在乎我。 |
249. I develop films myself.我自己沖洗照片。 |
250. I felt no regret for it.對這件事我不覺得後悔。 |
251. I get up at six o'clock.我六點起床。 |
252. I meet the boss himself.我見到了老闆本人。 |
253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的錢。 |
254. I really enjoyed myself.我玩得很開心。 |
255. I'm fed up with my work! 我對工作煩死了! |
256. It's no use complaining. 發牢騷沒什麼用。 |
257. She's under the weather.她心情·不好。 |
258. The child sobbed sadly.小孩傷心地抽泣著。 |
259. The rumor had no basis.那謠言沒有·根據。 |
260. They praised him highly.他們大大地表揚了他。 |
261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一個,寒冷的季節。 |
262. You can call me any time.你可以隨時打電話給我。 |
263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等於5。 |
264. All for one,one for all.我為人人,人人為我。 |
265. East,west,home is best.金窩,銀窩,不如自己的草窩。 |
266. He grasped both my hands. 他緊握住我的雙手。 |
267. He is physically mature.他身體己發育成熟。 |
268. I am so sorry about this. 對此我非常抱歉(遺憾)。 |
269. I can't afford a new car.我買不起一部新車。 |
270. I do want to see him now.我現在確實很想去見他。 |
271. I have the right to know. 我有權知道。 |
272. I heard some one laughing. 我聽見有人在笑。 |
273. I suppose you dance much.我想你常常跳舞吧。 |
274. I walked across the park.我穿過了公園。 |
275. I'll just play it by ear.我到時隨機應變。 |
276. I'm not sure I can do it.恐怕這事我幹不了。 |
277. I'm not used to drinking.我不習慣喝酒。 |
278. Is the cut still painful? 傷口還在痛嗎? |
279. It's too good to be true! 好得難以置信。 |
280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl.珍是個藍眼睛的女孩。 |
281. Let's not waste our time.咱們別浪費時間了。 |
282. May I ask some questions? 我可以問幾個問題嗎? |
283. Money is not everything.金錢不是一切。 |
284. Neither of the men spoke.兩個人都沒說過話。 |
285. Stop making such a noise.別吵了。 |
286. That makes no difference.沒什麼區別。 |
287. The price is reasonable.價格還算合理。 |
288. They crowned him king.他們擁立他為國王。 |
289. They're in red and white. 他們穿著紅白相間的衣服。 |
290. We all desire happiness. 我們都想要幸福。 |
291. We just caught the plane 我們剛好趕上了飛機。 |
292. What shall we do tonight? 我們今天晚上去干點兒什麼呢? |
293. What's your goal in life 你的人生目標是什麼? |
294. When was the house built? 這幢房子是什麼時候建造的? |
295. Why did you stay at home? 為什麼呆在家裡? |
296. Would you like some help? 需要幫忙嗎? |
297. You mustn't aim too high 你不可好高騖遠。 |
298. You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了! |
299. You've got a point there.你說得挺有道理的。 |
300. Bein |
301. Did you enter the contest? 你參加比賽了嗎? |
302. Do you accept credit cards? 你們收信用卡嗎? |
303. Don't cry over spilt milk.不要做無益的後悔。 |
304. Don't let chances pass by.不要讓機遇從我們身邊溜走。 |
305. He owned himself defeated.他承認自己失敗了。 |
306. He seems at little nervous.他顯得有點緊張。 |
307. He strolls about the town.他在鎮上四處遛達。 |
308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙疼了一整夜。 |
309. How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎樣? |
310. I can do nothing but that. 我只會做那件事。 |
311. I get hold of you at last.我終於找到你了。 |
312. I have a surprise for you.我有一個意想不到的東西給你看。 |
313. I like all kinds of fruit.我喜歡各種各樣的水果。 |
314. I saw it with my own eyes.我親眼所見。 |
315. I will arrange everything.我會安排一切的。 |
316. I wish I knew my neighbor.我很想認識我的鄰居。 |
317. I would like to check out.我想結帳。 |
318. It has be come much cooler.天氣變得涼爽多了。 |
319. It's time you went to bed.你早就該睡覺了。 |
320. No spitting on the street.禁止在大街上吐痰。 |
321. She was totally exhausted.她累垮了。 |
322. Show your tickets,please.請出示你的票。 |
323. Thank you for your advice.謝謝你的建議。 |
324. That's the latest fashion.這是最流行的款式。 |
325. The train arrived on time.火車準時到達。 |
326. There go the house lights.劇院的燈光滅了。 |
327. They are paid by the hour.他們按時取酬。 |
328. Things are getting better.情況正在好轉。 |
329. Wake me up at five thirty.請在五點半叫醒我。 |
330. We are all busy with work.我們都忙於工作。 |
331. Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪兒見面? |
332. You can get what you want.你能得到你想要的。 |
333. A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人。 |
334. Are you free this Saturday? 你這個星期六有空嗎? |
335. Be careful not to fall ill.注意不要生病了。 |
336. Being a mother is not easy.做一個母親是不容易的。 |
337. Brevity is the soul of wit.簡潔是智慧的精華。 |
338. Cancer is a deadly disease.癌症是一種致命的疾病。 |
339. Did you fight with others? 你又和別人打架了嗎? |
340. Don't dream away your time.不要虛度光陰。 |
341. Don't keep me waiting long.不要讓我等得太久。 |
342. He has a remarkable memory.他有驚人的記憶力。 |
343. He has completed the task.他完成了這個任務。 |
344. He has quite a few friends.他有不少的朋友。 |
345. He is capable of any crime.他什麼樣的壞事都能幹得出來。 |
346. He walks with a quick pace.他快步走路。 |
347. He was not a little tired.他很累。 |
348. His looks are always funny.他的樣子總是滑稽可笑。 |
349. How about going to a movie? 去看場電影怎麼樣? |
350. I think I've caught a cold.我想我得了感冒。 |
351. I was taking care of Sally. 我在照顧薩莉。 |
352. I wish I lived in NEWYORK.我希望住在紐約。 |
353. I'm very glad to hear that.很高興聽你這樣說。 |
354. I'm your lucky fellow then. 我就是你的幸運舞伴啦! |
355. It's none of your business! 這不關你的事兒! |
356. No littering on the campus.在校園內不准亂丟廢物。 |
357. She is a good-looking girl. 她是一個漂亮女孩。 |
358. She mended the broken doll.她修補了破了的洋娃娃。 |
359. So I just take what I want.那麼我只拿我所需要的東西。 |
360. Spring is a pretty season, 春天是一個好季節。 |
361. The figure seems all Right.數目看起來是對的。 |
362. The stars are too far away.星星太遙遠了。 |
363. The whole world knows that.全世界都知道。 |
364. Tomorrow will be a holiday.明天放假。 |
365. We walk on the garden path.我們走在花園小徑上。 |
366. What you need is just rest.你需要的就是休息。 |
367. What's your favorite steps? 你最喜歡跳什麼舞? |
368. You'd better let her alone.你們最好是讓她一個人呆會兒。 |
369. A lost chance never returns.錯過的機會永不再來。 |
370. Don't let this get you down.不要為此灰心喪氣。 |
371. He shot the lion with a gun. 他用槍把獅子打死了。 |
372. I don't think you are right.我認為你是不對的。 |
373. I have never seen the movie.我從未看過那部電影。 |
374. I haven't seen you for ages.我好久沒見到你了。 |
375. I was alone,but not lonely.我獨自一人,但並不覺得寂寞。 |
376. I went there three days ago.我三天前去過那兒。 |
377. It's a friendly competition.這是一場友誼賽。 |
378. It's very thoughtful of you.你想得真周到。 |
379. May I speak to Lora,please? 我能和勞拉說話嗎? |
380. Mr.Wang is fixing his bike.王先生在修他的自行車。 |
381. My brother is seeking a job.我弟弟正在找工作。 |
382. Nancy will retire next year.南希明年就退休了。 |
383. Neither you nor he is wrong.你沒錯,他也沒錯。 |
384. Opportunity knocks but once.機不可失,時不再來。 |
385. She dressed herself hastily.她匆忙穿上衣服。 |
386. She hired a car by the hour.她租了一輛按鐘點計費的汽車。 |
387. Someone is ringing the bell.有人在按門鈴。 |
388. The Smiths are my neighbors. 史密斯一家是我的鄰居。 |
389. These shoes don't fit right.這雙鞋不太合適。 |
390. This is only the first half.這才是上半場呢。 |
391. This pen doesn't write well.這鋼筆不好寫。 |
392. Would you like a cup of tea? 你想喝杯茶嗎? |
393. You really look sharp today.你今天真漂亮。 |
394. Another cat came to my house.又有一隻貓來到我家了。 |
395. Check your answers with mine.把你的答案跟我的核對一下。 |
396. Don't keep the truth from me.別瞞著我事實真相。 |
397. Everything has its beginning.凡事都有開端。 |
398. He came to the point at once.他一下子就說到了點子上。 |
399. He fell behind with his work.他工作落後了。 |
400. He is the happiest man alive. 他是世界上最快樂的人g criticized is awful! 被人批評真是痛苦 |
401. He neither smokes nor drinks.他既不抽煙也不喝酒。 |
402. He ran his horse up the hill.他策馬跑上小山。 |
403. He reminds me of his brother. 他使我想起了他的弟弟。 |
404. He was efficient in his work.他工作效率高。 |
405. He will do anything but work.只要不是乾活,他幹什麼都行。 |
406. His father runs a restaurant.他的父親經營一家餐館。 |
407. I have something to tell you.我有事要告訴你。 |
408. I smelled a smell of cooking.我聞到了燒菜做飯的味道。 |
409. I want to see the film again.我真想再看一遍。 |
410. I've got too much work to do.我要做的工作太多了。 |
411. Let's go for a walk,shall we? 咱們出去走走,好嗎? |
412. Please let me check the bill.請讓我核對一下帳單。 |
413. Plenty of sleep is healthful.充足的睡眠有益於健康。 |
414. The sun comes up in the east.太陽從東方升起。 |
415. This is because we feel pain.這是因為我們能感到疼痛。 |
416. What do you desire me to do? 你想要我做什麼? |
417. What you said was quite true. 你所說的完全符合事實。 |
418. You can either stay or leave.你或者留下或者離開。 |
419. Your life is your own affair.你的生活是你自己的事。 |
420. All that glitters is not gold.發閃光的不全是黃金。 |
421. Are you going to have a party? 你要舉行聚會嗎? |
422. Aren't you concerned about it? 難道你不擔心嗎? |
423. Don't forget to keep in touch.別忘了保持聯繫。 |
424. He broke his words once again. 他又一次違背了諾言。 |
425. He is in his everyday clothes.他穿著平常的衣服。 |
426. He is taller than I by ahead.他比我高一頭。 |
427. He led them down the mountain.他帶他們下山。 |
428. He was trained to be a lawyer.他被培養成一名律師。 |
429. I am afraid that l have to go.我要走了。 |
430. I don't have any cash with me.我身上沒帶現金。 |
431. I have been putting on weight.我開始發胖了。 |
432. I have just finished the book.我剛剛讀完這本書。 |
433. I was late for work yesterday, 我昨天上班遲到了。 |
434. It appears to be a true story.這故事似乎是真的。 |
435. I've got to start working out.我必須開始做健身運動了。 |
436. Japan is to the east of China.日本在中國的東部。 |
437. John asked Grace to marry him, 約翰向格雷斯求婚。 |
438. My watch is faster than yours.我的表比你的表快。 |
439. New China was founded in l949. 1949年新中國成立。 |
440. Thanks for your flattering me.多謝你的誇獎。 |
441. They charged the fault on him.他們把過失歸咎於他。 |
442. This car is in good condition.這車性能很好。 |
443. This work itself is very easy.這件工作本身很容易。 |
444. Truth is the daughter of time.時間見真理 |
全站熱搜